Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What do you think librarians do? What would be something cool for librarians to start doing? What do you think the library of the future looks like?

I think that librarians keep the library in order, keep track of books, read a lot, and help people in the library. I think that they mostly help people their find books, recomend books, and also find information on the internet or through movies and music. I can't really think of anythign cool or new librarians could start doing because I think what they do now is perfect. I  think the library of the future would be more technological. I think it will be less books and more computer research and more things like Nooks will be around in the future too.
I don't want that though... I like books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment